Monday, November 23, 2009

I Feel Like Blogging.

Today, I feel like blogging. I just feel like I can find some great fics today. I did. 

How?
There is a Beatles FF contest! I know! I feel like the contest holder knows me by saying this:

"Sometimes when you turn on the radio, and they're playing an old fashioned song, you turn it. Though, if a song by The Beatles are playing, you wouldn't dare change it! This is for everyone who still listens & loves The Beatles. As of lately I have been listening to The Beatles non-stop, and have loved them all through my childhood. So, to all the teens, and adults out there, here is your place to write a nice song-fic for The Beatles."

I can relate to this. I have, pretty much, every Beatles song recorded. And have been listening 'non-stop' lately, too. 

This contest only has one entry so far. By next week, I assume, it will have tons of entries like this one:

Fine Art

I am promoting this, not really with permission, but I love the idea so...shhh! 

The Beatles Contest 

0 Reviews:

Visits-start from 39